Welcome to Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice, Jodhpur
Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice, Jodhpur is established by the Government of Rajasthan. The Act mandates the University to focus on teaching and research in the field of Police, Social Sciences, Criminal Justice, Public Safety and Security and other related areas. This will be a unique initiative in the above mentioned field as this University will be a blending ground for academia, practitioners and industry. We offer our students knowledge and insights relevant for their professional goals, opportunities and environment. We promise to bring best faculty and expertise in the relevant disciplines from across the globe.
- Announcement of Sardar Patel University of Police,Security and Criminal Justice in Budget 2012-2013
- Appointment of the Officer on Special Duty on 24.4.2012, Sh. Bhupendra Singh Add. DGP and Director, Rajasthan Police Academy as the additional charge of the officer on Special Duty Sardar Patel Police and Security University, Jodhpur
- Land Allotment Date 08/06/2012, 84.66 Acres free land allotted at Lord Pandit ji, Nagaur Road, Jodhpur by Government of Rajasthan.
- Ordinance signed by H.E. the Governor of Rajasthan Date 27/08/2012
- Appointment of the first Vice Chancellor Sh. M L Kumawat, Former Director General, BSF on 13.10.12
- Foundation of University by Hon'ble Chief Minister of Rajasthan Sh. Ashok Gehlot on 4th February 2013